❤️1. On what day of creation did God create man?
A. FOURTH DAY
B. SEVENTH DAY
C. SIXTH Day
D. FIFTH DAY
❤️2. How many books are in the New Testament?
❤️3. How old was David when he was anointed King of Israel?
A. 40 YEARS
B. 30 YEARS
C. 25 YEARS
D. 35 YEARS
❤️4. How many rivers were formed from the river that went out of Eden?
❤️5. Who told Naaman to wash in the river Jordan seven times in order to cure his leprosy?
❤️6. Who were the first apostles called to follow Jesus?
A. JOHN AND ANDREW
B. JOHN AND PETER
C. MATTHEW AND JOHN
D. PETER AND ANDREW
❤️7. What is the shortest book in the New Testament?
B. 2 JOHN
C. 3 JOHN
❤️8. According to the Beatitudes who will be filled?
A. Those who hunger and thirst for righteousness
B. The merciful
C. The pure in heart
D. The peacemakers
❤️9. What does the word gospel mean?
C. Good News
❤️10. Which wood has been used by Noah to build the ark?
1. C - Sixth Day
2. B - 27
3. B - 30 years (2 Samuel 5:4)
4. C - Four rivers (Genesis 2:10) [Pishon, Gihon, Hiddekel, and Euphrates]
5. A - Elisha (2 Kings 5:10)
6. D - Peter and Andrew (Matthew 4:18-22)
7. B - 2 John (13 VERSES)
8. A - Those who hunger and thirst for righteousness ( Matthew 5:6 )
9. C - Good news ( In the Greek New Testament, gospel is the translation of the Greek noun euangelion (occurring 76 times) “good news,” and the verb euangelizo„ (occurring 54 times), meaning “to bring or announce "good news".)
10. D - Gopher (Genesis 6:14)
BIBLE QUIZ #1 - http://www.onlinechristiansongs.com/2017/02/bible-quiz.html
Bible Quiz: Match the given reference to the correct "Parable of Jesus" - http://www.onlinechristiansongs.com/2017/02/bible-quiz-match-given-reference-to.html
Bible Quiz - BOOKS OF THE BIBLE! - http://www.onlinechristiansongs.com/2017/02/bible-quiz-books-of-bible.html
BIBLE QUIZ : Try to Guess the Names of the Bible Characters from the Hints are Given ! - http://www.onlinechristiansongs.com/2017/02/bible-quiz-try-to-guess-names-of-bible.html
Follow us On :