Teen's Bedroom Ruined After Charging Hoverboard Sparks Fire - A Must Watch Video


AWARENESS VIDEO!!!
A family couldn't spend Easter in their home after a fire believed to be started by a charging hoverboard left horrific damage to a teen's bedroom. Authorities say that the family plugged it in when the first began. Fire officials believe an electrical malfunction between the board and the outlet caused the fire to spark. There have been over half a million hoverboards recalled after lithium batteries have overheated causing fires.
Follow us On :

No comments :

Post a Comment

Top Posts of the Week