Perfect for the hot summer, we made a chilled Rilakkuma Bear cake with the help of a bento box.
We collaborated with all the other Tastemade partners to bring you these Rilakkuma sweets.
Please check out all the other videos from our friends:
1. Create the face parts using chocolate. Use a silicon or baking sheet to keep the chocolate from sticking after cooling in the refrigerator.
■ Make Coffee Mousse
2. Make sponge cake. Refer to the following video, but cut a little smaller:
3. Whip 100cc heavy cream for 7 minutes.
4. Set 5g of powdered gelatin in 30cc water.
5. In a pot, add 2 egg yolks, 100cc milk, 30g sugar, and 2 tsp instant coffee and mix over low heat.
6. Once the mixture has thickened, remove from heat.
7. Add gelatin from (4) to mixture and strain.
8. Cool mixture in ice water until it's the same consistency as the whipped cream from (3).
9. Add whipped cream to mixture.
10. Pour mixture into mold, sandwiching the sponge cake in the middle.
11. Cool in the freezer.
■ Make Caramel Glaze
12. Soak 4g gelatin in 20cc water
13. In a pot, add 80g sugar and 30cc water and warm over medium heat
14. Occasionally stir the mixture and remove the pot from the heat when brown.
15. Add 100cc hot water. (Have a lid ready for safety)
16. Add 100cc heavy cream and bring to boil.
17. Stir in gelatin from (12) and strain.
18. Cool in ice water until mixture thickens.
19. Remove cake from mold by warming with hot water.
20. Spread caramel glaze over cake.
Follow us On :