Watch This Boy Whistle When He Breathes After Swallowing Part of Dog Toy - Must Watch Video

A video shows a young boy hospitalized after swallowing a dog toy. The boy, identified as Anthony, is seen in good spirits, laying in a hospital bed answering questions as the squeaky toy he swallowed creates high-pitched noises from inside his body. At one point, he stops talking completely and breathes heavy so the woman behind the camera can catch the squeaks clearly on video. It is unclear just how and why Anthony ingested the toy.