11-Year-Old Girl Suffers Third Degree Burns From Making Homemade Slime - A Must Watch Video


AWARENESS VIDEO!!! Please Share!
An 11-year-old girl paid the price when she tested out a new kid craze by making slime. Kathleen Quinn's mother says her daughter suffered third degree burns on her hands after following a recipe on YouTube to create a goo similar to that seen at the Kids Choice Awards. The mom says she played with her creation every day for several weeks and claims doctors told her the burn was a chemical reaction from one of the ingredients.
Follow us On :

No comments :

Post a Comment

Top Posts of the Week