4-Year-Old Boy Dies After Accidentally Strangling Himself with Sweatshirt Hood - A Must Watch Video


AWARENESS VIDEO!!!
A 4-year-old boy died after accidentally strangling himself in a thrift store dressing room. Ryu Pena died on Saturday after his hooded sweatshirt got caught on a hanger attached to the wall in the changing room at Again Thrift & more in Mankato, Minnesota. He was accidentally hanged, reports said. He was transferred to hospital and later died. Police have called it an accident.
Follow us On :

No comments :

Post a Comment

Top Posts of the Week