Gauze Accidents Causing Death, Injuries to Dental Patients - A Must Watch Video


AWARENESS VIDEO!!!
How could a piece of gauze end up nearly choking a person to death during a routine trip to the dentist? For some patients, a trip to the dentist ended in the emergency room. John Santilli went into cardiac arrest at his dentist's office after he swallowed a throat pack made from gauze. "I am so lucky to be alive," he told Inside Edition. Jared Wakefield, 22, was declared brain dead after his dentist allegedly left a piece of gauze in his throat while pulling a tooth.
Follow us On :

No comments :

Post a Comment

Top Posts of the Week